Would you like to join a 102 year old family run business, Ercol Furniture, as it starts an exciting new era launching the new luxury design brand, L.Ercolani. We are seeking to employ an Account Executive to help administrate the expansion of ercol around the world in the retail and contract markets. You will report to a director and will be working within a team of 6 highly motivated colleagues in our L.Ercolani team.
You will be based in the head office and factory in Princes Risborough, (40 mins train ride from London) and will be focusing on the relationship with the customer all the way from the initial enquiry to placing the Purchase Order to ensuring delivery to them. This role is focused on all the L.Ercolani dealers, in the UK, Europe, US and Asia.
The right candidate will have a critical position in ensuring that L.Ercolani can support and service the new L.Ercolani brand in the UK and around the world.
- To be the point of contact for all clients’ communications with regards to sales enquiries, pricing requests, stock availability, lead times, and all communications after the purchase order has been placed.
- To write quotations for clients, and to keep a log of all quotations, open or closed.
- To manage the marketing materials, samples and POS, ensuring that all customers, agents and employees are kept up to date.
- To update customers on sales information, new products, new price lists, new imagery etc. Keeping a continuous line of communication open.
- To set up new accounts on the L.Ercolani system.
- To process orders swiftly, to confirm the orders and to update the customer on the progress of the order in production.
- To ensure dispatches are made on time from PR to hit delivery lead times. To ensure a quick and efficient logistic support with our customers to make sure orders are sent promptly and Commercial Invoices and Packing Lists are readily available for our customers on each order.
- To liaise with the shipping companies, direct to arrange dispatches and to inform customers prior to shipping of the orders shipping status.
- To manage stock in and out of the US based 3rd party warehouse.
- To provide support to the European Sales Manager, the UK Contract Sales Manager and the US Sales team.
- Ensuring a good and constant level of communication and co-ordination with the pre-sales teams.
- To provide the Brand Director with reviews on all business happening.
Preferences for a candidate
- Understands the importance of the retail, A&D and contract markets and can identify the best ways to work with them.
- Has experience in working in Logistics.
- Methodical, meticulous and highly organised. Structured. Strong communication skills, personable, energetic and credible.
- To provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and to respond quickly and efficiently to any situation.
- Is able to work under pressure and to deadlines to ensure that the customer is always happy.
- Has the ability to plan and work in a team and conscientiously.
- To be driven by perfection, providing the best level of care and results, with a love of helping and a passion for great design.
ercol offers you
- An opportunity to be a major part in ercol becoming a globally recognized and successful design-led furniture brand.
- An extremely responsible yet exciting job in one of the UK’s most prestigious, ambitious and forward thinking furniture brands.
- To work in a motivated and supportive team with a great ethos at the centre of the 4th generation family business.
How to apply
To apply please send a covering letter and cv to email@example.com.